Kenneth has over thirty years' experience in financial management, business operation, corporate development and strategic planning.
He is an advisor to executives in various industries including retail & wholesale, supply chain & logistics, consumer market and manufacturing. His clients operate mainly in Europe and APEC region.
Kenneth was graduated from University of Warwick, U.K. with a BSc(Hons) degree in Accounting & Financial Analysis. He began his career in audit & assurance and became a professional accountant. He had also worked in commercial sector and was executive director of multinational corporations and management consulting practice.
• Hong Kong Certified Public Accountant (Practising)
• Fellow of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Fellow of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants U.K.
• Member of Certified Practising Accountants Australia
• Member of Chartered Professional Accountants Canada
• Member of Certified General Accountants Association of Canada
• Member of Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries - Chartered Secretary & Chartered Governance Professional
• Member of The Chartered Governance Institute U.K. - Chartered Secretary & Chartered Governance Professional